In celebration of the film, One World, Burton and Polartec® have created a unique product line with recycled materials.
For over 40 years, Burton products, athletes and founders have continually defined and evolved what it means to be a snowboarder. As that culture continues to evolve, Burton is reasserting its commitment to the fundamental values of snowboarding through the most credible medium, a team video. One World connects riders both old and new, celebrating a worldwide, cross-cultural connection shared through a love of snowboarding, a respect for our environment, and a desire to discover what’s next.
For decades, Polartec has worked with Burton to provide fabric technologies for Burton’s most premium products. As part of One World, Burton and Polartec® have created a unique product collection with recycled Polartec fabrics, including new award-winning Polartec® Power Air™.
Seen as the next generation of fleece, Power Air is a high-performance technology constructed to prevent the shedding of microfibers without compromising on functionality. The innovative fabric is light, stretchy, and highly durable with enhanced thermal efficiency and longevity.
The capsule will consist of eight pieces:
- Burton Polartec® One World Insulator with Polartec® Alpha®
- Burton Polartec® One World Full-Zip Fleece with Polartec® Power Dry®
- Burton Polartec® One World Fleece Pullover Hoodie with Polartec® Fleece
- Burton Polartec® One World Fleece Long Sleeve T-Shirt with Polartec® Power Grid™
- Burton Polartec® One World Stash Pants with Polartec® Power Air™
- Burton Polartec® One World Tap Line Hat with Polartec® Power Air™
- Burton Polartec® One World Up Yonder Beanie with Polartec® Shearling Fleece
- Burton Polartec® One World North South 19L Tote with Polartec® Shearling Fleece
Available at Burton.com, this is the first launch of the year for Polartec®, kicking off its year-long celebration of the 40th anniversary of Polartec®. Further announcements will be promoted throughout 2021.